02 dezembro 2011

A gift for YOU!!!

Hey Girls!!!I was in a little vacation.. This time of the year is so full of celebrations, birthdays and parties!!...But I want to show you my new kit. And Guess what? It's FREE.. It's available at 5 star digital scrapbooking site. Yes! I am the designer featured in this month. So go get it HERE and know more about me!!!


Look these amazing pages from my CT


From Bao



From Me



From Dina



From Mila





And this awesome page from Sandrine that she is offering as a freebie.
You can grab HERE


I am trying to have something ready this early december...I hope I can do it!!!
Kisses Deca

9 comentários:

Ruebchensmum 2 de dezembro de 2011 15:54  

That's such a wonderful gift, Denise. Thank you very much. It is very beautiful.

Hugs
Corinna

CBH 3 de dezembro de 2011 11:30  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

Chalane 3 de dezembro de 2011 20:43  

Obregado! It's beautiful simplicity. God bless you.

adriana outeiro 4 de dezembro de 2011 08:10  

lindo, uma graça. amei!!! obrigada

adriana outeiro 4 de dezembro de 2011 08:10  
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Soco 5 de dezembro de 2011 11:10  

Just wonderful!!! Thank you Denise! ♥

Mia 7 de maio de 2016 17:11  

I just love vintage graphics. Thank you for sharing these.
Hugs, Mia.
kolica za bebe cam

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP