30 junho 2011

Yes! I am alive!!With a CU FREEBIE

Hey girls. Did you miss me? This month was so busy for me. And the next will be more with the school's holidays..But I will try to come back here more often..I want to show you my last CU pack. I love doing this pack! And for sure we will have more of this asap!!I hope you like it.It will be available at DSB, and MSCRAPS. 20%OFF during the weekend. Be sure to grab it quickly..


And this cu pack was from last week..Just want to show you! LOL


And if you are my newsletter subscriber I have this CU pack for you!I hope you like it.Not yet a subscriber? Sign it HERE to enjoy my NEXT freebies. Kisses Deca

6 comentários:

CraftCrave 30 de junho de 2011 22:55  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Soco 1 de julho de 2011 03:51  

Everything is beautiful Deca! Thanks for the gift!

Sus Designs 1 de julho de 2011 04:35  

I can hardly wait to get my newsletter :) It all looks amazing

Sus

Esther -who lives in the 1 de julho de 2011 19:31  

Thanks for the awesome freebie! Love your new stuff too.

France 2 de julho de 2011 10:19  

I was wondering where you were! Seriously! Missed you at MScraps!
Those photo clips are GORGEOUS!!! What a fabulous idea!!! Love them.
Thank you so much for the generous freebie! Sooooo pretty!!!!!!!
Nice to hear from you (newsletter)!!!

Simply Sarah 5 de julho de 2011 16:22  

glad to see you back.... its been pretty crazy for me as well! Thanks for the lovely flowers and tag!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP