04 maio 2011

HAPPY iNSD! With freebies and awesome deals!!!

Hey girls! Are you having fun? I hope so.. I supposed that you got your freebie from MSCRAPS blog train.. No? So go on my last post and do it!! And top join the fun I want to tell you that: ALL MY STORES WILL BE 40 % OFF!!! Yeah!
I also want to show you my new release for the party! It's a CU Grab Bag with 4 new packs and for just $4!! OMG!! What a deal!!Take a look!

I also have this HUGE PU Grab Bag that's full of goodies. Don't miss...





And if you don't like surprises you can check the aditional images from the stores!LOL
It will be available at TLP, MSCRAPS and DSB.
And if you are already a subscriber you will receive this sample. I hope you like it.

Not a subscriber? Go to the upper bar and click on the link: NEWSLETTER SIGN_UP. Confirm and you are done. In the next newsletter you will be covered and will receive my next freebies!!
And I have more!! I have this mini kit that will be FREE in every $7 order or up from my store.

Look this amazing page from Hutchie!!OMG! She rocks.. BTW ALL my team rocks with the pages..

Have fun and stay tunned because I can pop some Cupons on twitter or on facebook!!
Kisses Deca

2 comentários:

Cintia Tavares,  6 de maio de 2011 08:33  

Ameu tudinho!!!! Seus produtos da DSB ainda nao aparecem com promo, estou aguardando pra gastar rsss

bjs

DoggiNo 6 de maio de 2011 08:37  

Hi Deca, I think there is a problem with your MScraps freebie post, it was showing up in my reader, but it doesn't on your blog.

Luckily enough I was able to grab the freebie link from my reader because it'is GORGEOUS !! Thanks so much.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP