20 maio 2011

An awesome deal and my new CU Releases

Hi girls..Did you grab my new collab Forever Yours with Anita? No?.. Hey.. It's an awesome deal. You pay for 01 collab kit and get 03 more one alpha pack..Simple: In all stores (DSB, MSCRAPS, 2LP) when you grab the collab you will have my old collab with her "Life's Directions"( in the download links) and Remember You kit ( by email). Just look what are you going to grab:


I also want to show you my new CU release. It will be available at Mscraps, DSB and 2LP with 20% OFF during the weekend.. So hurry!!






Kisses Deca

1 comentários:

CraftCrave 21 de maio de 2011 00:13  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP