27 abril 2011

New release with an awesome deal!!

Hi Girls.. Here it is..OH.. What? Do you want to see the whole pack?.. You may have to check the additional images to look what is inside..LOL.Check at MSCRAPS, DSB or TLP. And be sure to grab it in time to have your 20%off !!



You may check my ct pages. They really rock!! I love my team!!!













And now the winner:


Congrats to Yanina. E mail me at: dmnrolo @ hotmail dot com

And I am making a recall for the winner from the last RAK.. Lele.. Where are you??LOL
Stay tunned because the iNSD will be full of freebies and fun. And don't forget to sign my newsletter. I am preparing lots of goodies for you!!. Kisses Deca

4 comentários:

Lime 29 de abril de 2011 13:34  

Excellent kit and congrats on your new store- MScraps is a lot of fun!

BlueCat 30 de abril de 2011 05:48  

This grab bag looks fabulous, full of great goodies!

jprose 10 de junho de 2011 14:20  

Hi Deca, I am a subscriber to your newsletter, but I have problems downloading your freebies - I'm directed to 4shared, but nothing comes up on their page - so there'e nothing to click to download :-( I love your designs! :-)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP