06 abril 2011

New CU release and a CU freebie

Hello girls.. This week I have a cute CU pack so useful for designers. It comes with 8 different flags on a doodle string. All in layered files. Some flags has an adicional paper embellishment that can be used, or not.. The possibilities are endless. I hope you like it. It will be available at DSB, TLP and MSCRAPS.

Sample is included.

I am cleaning the house..LOL I am having a Bye Bye sale. More than 30 PU/CU kits 50 % OFF . Check at DSB (Bazar) and TLP. (Retiring Soon)
And if you are my newsletter subscriber you will get this sample for free!!Not a subscriber? Go to the upper bar and click on the link: NEWSLETTER SIGN_UP. Confirm and you are done. In the next newsletter you will be covered and will receive my next freebies!!
Kisses Deca

5 comentários:

Simply Sarah 8 de abril de 2011 01:16  

thanks for the cute lil banner freebie. I am sure that it is excellent and then I will have to go buy the set! LOL.

Anônimo,  8 de abril de 2011 03:58  

Thank you for the banner freebie.
Dany

Cjournet13 8 de abril de 2011 13:55  

thank you for the cute freebie !

lvdesigner,  30 de abril de 2011 02:53  

Thank you!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP