31 março 2011

New release and lots of freebies.

No more surprises..YEAH!!! Here is my new kit Bunny Cuddles. It has fresh colors with a touch of Easter. The kit is huge with 20 papers and more then 90 elements (including the various colors). I hope you like it. It will be available at DSB, TLP and MSCRAPS 20% OFF during the weekend.




And there is more. When purchasing this kit you will recieve this add-on for free. But if you are a newsletter subscriber you will receive this free, plus 2 awesome qps from Anita! Thanks sweetie! Not a subscriber? Go to the upper bar and click on the link: NEWSLETTER SIGN_UP. Confirm and you are done. In the next newsletter you will be covered and will receive my next freebies!!


Here are some amazing pages from my ct. Girls! You rock!!! Thanks!


Hey! I have one more freebie.. And that's for you..LOL Another qp from me using the amazing templates from QOH. YEAH! I hope you like it.


Download HERE

Hum ..What am I forgetting?..Oh ! The winner..LOL.And that's Lele. Please email me at dmnrolo @ hotmail dot com so I can send your kit. Kisses Deca

7 comentários:

clara 1 de abril de 2011 08:27  

thanks so much for these beautiful gifts !

Anônimo,  1 de abril de 2011 09:00  

thanks for the beautiful freebies. the kit is adorable.

Ute Gabby,  1 de abril de 2011 09:22  

Congrats, Lele !

Deca: thank you for the QP, it's gorgeous !
And thanks to Anita too.

CBH 1 de abril de 2011 10:41  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Célia Costa (Celly) 1 de abril de 2011 21:46  

O Kit é maravilhoso e amei os presentes, obrigada também pelo lindo freebie da newsletter ! Bjs !

lvdesigner,  30 de abril de 2011 02:54  

Fun & beautiful! Thank you :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP