01 março 2011

New kit and FREEBIES

Hi girls! Hum.. Almost everybody did a correct shot!! Some bird told you the answer??!!LOL
Yes.. I am the guest designer, this month, at MSCRAPS.. I can tell you! What a store!! The girls are so funny! I am felling at home!! So many talented designers and the CTs ...rocks!!
So here is my new kit. You know.. I am blessed because I live just a few steps from the beach and from a beautiful lagoon.. And yes! I love ride my bike through these places.. But It's not just it! I use my bike for everything.. It's my PORCHE.. In this traffic.. Girls!! The bike is a must have. And although my bike be old..I LOVE MY BIKE!! I hope you like it! And you can use in other pictures too. It's a versatile kit. And it will be exclusively at MSCRAPS.


See the amazing pages my precious CT did!! They really rock!







I have this QP Freebie for you. I hope you like it!!

Download HERE

I have a new CU Layered Patterns for you and a CU paper pack, perfect for school kits. It will be available at TLP, DSB and MSCRAPS.




And for my newsletter's subscribers, I have this sample.. WHAT??? Not a subscriber yet? Go to the upper bar and click on the link: NEWSLETTER SIGN_UP. Confirm and you are done. In the next newsletter you will be covered and will receive my next freebies!!LOL



Am I forgetting something???YES!! The winner is Eni.
Eni disse...
there's only on place:
Mscraps!

Email me at: dmnrolo @ hotmail dot com to get you kit! Congrats!!
Kisses Deca

11 comentários:

Eni 3 de março de 2011 20:38  

oh wow!
that's fantastic - thanks so much!
Welcome to the mscraps playground - i'm sure you will love it.

I've just send you an email!
Thanks so much!

CraftCrave 3 de março de 2011 21:37  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH 4 de março de 2011 11:43  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

Steph 4 de março de 2011 11:44  

Thanks for the freebie !

Dawn 4 de março de 2011 13:42  

Love the new kit!! Thanks for the lovely overlays - have a great weekend!

Anônimo,  4 de março de 2011 21:58  

I can't find the link for the download? Is it that it has expired?? Thanks on advance!!!

Losing 100 5 de março de 2011 03:44  

This is awesome! But i can't download it either :o/ I clicked on the link and the next page said the link wasn't valid :o/

Ute Gabby,  7 de março de 2011 04:31  

Congratulations Eni !

Ute Gabby,  7 de março de 2011 04:31  

Thank you for the freebie !!!

Daniella Soares Castro Araújo 14 de junho de 2012 18:04  

Deca estou louca para comprar este kit só que não estou conseguindo. Como faço????

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP