08 dezembro 2010

New releases, CU and PU Freebies!!

Hello girls! I'm feeling so inspired this week. I have lots of new stuffs and freebies for you. First I want to show you my new kit Cold Whisper. With soft colors and with clean style, it matches with almost all pictures. It will be available this friday, at TLP and DSB, with 20% discount during the weekend. Go grab it. And I have a QP freebie, using this kit and an amazing template from QOH. Look at the end of the post.



Enjoy the amazing pages from my awesome cts.


I want to show you this amazing mini album that Eloise did with my new 5x7 album pack : kit Cold Whisper 5x7 QPS. I love all the details. She really did a great job, isn't she? I am totally in love..
Look how amazing this mini album.







I also did an alpha pack and a 5x7 QP album.


You can grab the bundle too. It's a good deal!!!


And I have more.. Three new CU packs. Check them:





And here is the QP freebie. Grab it HERE




And just for my subscribers I have this sample pack from my CU releases. OH! Did you subscribe my newsletter? No? OMG! Go to the upper bar and click on the link: NEWSLETTER SIGN_UP. Confirm and you are done. Just wait for the another freebie!!
Kisses Deca





6 comentários:

Monica 10 de dezembro de 2010 09:00  

Ohhh, your new kit is gorgeous!!
And how precious is that album? Lovely
Thank you for the gifts
:D

CBH 10 de dezembro de 2010 16:52  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave 10 de dezembro de 2010 23:38  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anônimo,  11 de dezembro de 2010 05:26  

Eu nao consegui fazer download do QP :(
Vc pode me ajudar???

Muito Obrigada.
Beijos
Andrea.
deia.amore@gmail.com

Soco 11 de dezembro de 2010 05:49  

Sigh! Everything is so beautiful Deca!!!

Petra 1 de janeiro de 2011 01:25  

Wow amazingly beautiful! Love the colors of your kit!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP