04 novembro 2010

YES!! DSD is alive!!!FREEBIES!!!

Hi girls.. I love DSD.. So much fun.. I have some games in my mind. I hope I can handle all them.. So let's start the party! I want to show you my new kit. A special Xmas kit with a unique color shame. I hope you like it..



And I have this freebie for you.. An alpha that coordinates with the kit.



GRAB IT HERE

All weekend I will have discounts in all my stores. You may check HERE, HERE or HERE. So this is the oportunity to buy that "wish list"..LOL

And do you know you can win ALL MY STORE? Yes! Check this thread at DST
HERE

OH!! And More.. In the last minute this snow man wants to get in to the party!LOL ..So here it is. A little sample for you!!



Grab HERE

I will be giving cupons, freebies and doing RAKS with guess games, at my facebook page HERE
Be a fan to grab all the goodies!! I will wait for you..

OH! BTW.. Did you subscribe my newsletter? No? OMG! Go to the upper bar and click on the link: NEWSLETTER SIGN_UP. Confirm and you are done. Just wait for the another freebie!!
Kisses Deca

3 comentários:

CBH 5 de novembro de 2010 14:37  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

Ana 8 de novembro de 2010 15:59  

Oie... só tinha vindo aqui com pressa, dessa vez fiz uma comprinha na DSB e ainda levei uns frees daqui do blog... supeeeer obrigada!!!
Estou "in love" com seus produtinhos!!!
Beijocas! Ana

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP