24 novembro 2010

New releases for the black friday!!! And a FREEBIE!!

Hi girls..I know you miss me. LOL.. I am a little busy in this end of the year.. But..Who is not?
I have a new kit that I made specialy for black friday!!!
And it is with a very special price at TLP and DSB..

And if you are already a subscriber you will get more discount on it. Be sure to sign it so you can grab all the goodies!!





Look what my amazing team did with it.






And here is a freebie for my newsletter subscribers.. You are not a subscriber yet? Sign it. Just click on the upper bar on NEWSLETTER SIGN UP and you are done! Easy!


Kisses Deca

1 comentários:

CraftCrave 26 de novembro de 2010 23:37  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP