06 outubro 2010

"TIME IS OVER" ; Release and a freebie

Hi girls.. WOW! I had so many subscribers.. More then 25.. LOL! I am so happy.. So for all the girls that subscribed my newsletter till today , it will be delivered NOW.. And there, you will get the links to download the kit..
ATENTION.. The links will be available just one week. So please make sure you download it, as fast as you can. And if you didn't subscribe, do it, so you can get my next freebies and discounts. Just click in the upper bar "Newsletter sign up" . But, don't be sad, you still can grab the kit with discount. It will be 25% OFF at TLP and DSB. Thank you so much for playing with me..Kisses Deca



And I also have this QP freebie for you all. I hope you like it. Kisses Deca


Grab it HERE

8 comentários:

DoggiNo 8 de outubro de 2010 02:58  

Deca, thanks so much ! My download is just finishing up now. :)

Steph 8 de outubro de 2010 03:59  

Thanks a lot for the gift, your kit is wonderful !!!

tigrounettecotscrap 8 de outubro de 2010 06:08  

Magnificent kit!!! Bravo! if you have a little place in your CT, I would be delighted ^^

It's a pity for me, I did not find to join in the newsletter :(

anneke_1983,  8 de outubro de 2010 09:43  

thank you for the great kit!

Soco 8 de outubro de 2010 10:14  

It's just gorgeous! I'm so lucky! :) Thank you very much Deca!

CBH 8 de outubro de 2010 13:44  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Oct. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

Yanina 8 de outubro de 2010 23:50  

Thank you so much. The kit is beautiful.

AMY 9 de outubro de 2010 13:25  

my subscription was confirmed but i have never received the download or newsletter ):

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP