21 outubro 2010

Rak results and a freebie..

Hi girls.. No one could find out my partner.. Sorry for you. LOL
I'm proud to introduce "Simple Life", a collaboration with Micheline Martin Designs. It's a perfect kit to scrap all kind of pictures. The kit will be available at TLP,DSB and LDD. Just be sure to get it in the first days so you can buy it with a discount.



But, altough you didn't say the right answer, you still can win this. So let's call Mr.Random.. And the winner is.........



Cris Caexeta.. Please send you email to dmnroloarrobahotmaildotcom
Thanks for playing with me..


Oh! Wait! I have this freebie for you. What? You did not subscribe my newsletter? OH! Do it right away.. More freebies will come, so make sure you are not going to lose it!
Kisses Deca



Hey!Look what amazing pages my ct girls did.. They rock!!



1 comentários:

Cris Caexeta 22 de outubro de 2010 22:25  

Ganhei!!!!!!!! Oba!!!! O kit tá lindão!!! Obrigada, Deca!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP