03 outubro 2010

Guest Contest Results

OMG! How difficult it was choose just one of you.. You are so talented.. I loved all galleries. Please, don't give up if you were not chosen. So..I decided to have 2 guests..YEAH! And the guests will be Ve Lomba and Christina Hutchings (Hutchie). Please send me your emails so i can set up you in the forum. Kisses Deca

PS. This post was ready since monday and guess what! I totally forgot to make it alive.. And I was just thinking how strange the choosen girls didn't send me the e-mails!!LOL! This is me girls! Totally LOST!!! Welcome again!!!!

1 comentários:

Veronica (Ve Lomba),  5 de outubro de 2010 21:22  

OBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ADOREI!!!!
meu email: forminhas@gmail.com
Bjks Ve

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP