22 julho 2010

Huge CU and PU Grab Bags!!

Hi girls!! I'm in a hurry!! Vacations!! Just more few days!! But while I'm still here, I have new deals for you! This is the time for GRAB BAGS at Two Little Pixels. Almost all designers are participating! All Bags for just $3. And I have 2.. One CU and another PU. And they are HUGE! They will be available for just one week! 23 till 30 july!! So hurry and grab yours HERE!!
And if you don't like surprises you can see the adicional images at store or just go to http://grabbagsrevealed.blogspot.com/ . I think this is my last post before my trip..
See you later! I will come back full of inspiration! Kisses Deca



Look my team inspiration with the PU Grab Bag:


1 comentários:

Fa Maura 8 de agosto de 2010 02:40  

ahh, fui na loja procurar a grab bag para comprar nãoestava mais ;(

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP