17 maio 2010

Yes! A super new blog..and a FREEBIE!!

Hi girls. As you might notice my blog had an extreme makeover.. Anita from Anita designs did it for me.. She rocks!!
And me.. Just in the final round for the Little Dream Designs Apprentice Program. This week we were supposed to do a full kit that will be sell at store. So here it is..And guess what? It costs just 2$.. Great deal hun? So hurry up and grab it HERE. I hope you like it.





This is the pages from my ct girls..

From Loreta
From Ziutka
From Natasha
From Timounette
From me

From Bao
From Livia
From Gisele

From Vavie

From Marlene

Thanks my wonderful ct!!!

And I have twitter too. WOW!!

So if you want to follow me just click on the icon.. Who knows.. I can have some GCs..And you can add me at facebook too..
Now stop talk..Here is the freebie.. It's perfect to use with the kit.
Grab it HERE

14 comentários:

Eni 18 de maio de 2010 04:51  

congratulations to make it until round 4 - i really love your style since i've seen it.
Thanks for this lovely alpha.

i should buy your kits - have to save some money this month to check your store.

i keep my fingers crossed.

xxx
eni

Rebecca 18 de maio de 2010 07:45  

Absolutely gorgeous, darling!!! Congratulations! The kit is beautiful! Thank you for the alpha! Off to twitter..

Danyale Lewis 18 de maio de 2010 12:12  

Thank you, I have grabbed all your work for the Little Dreamer, LOVE THEM!!!!! Congratulations!

CraftCrave 18 de maio de 2010 12:32  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Loreta Labarca 18 de maio de 2010 13:35  

You rock everytime, dear! Super good luck there. You are the best! ;)
Wondeful freebie too. Thanks a lot.

CBH 18 de maio de 2010 13:50  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

Anônimo,  18 de maio de 2010 14:59  

Love the new kit and purchased immediately! (Like I did before with much more of your designing!!)
Maybe you should add the link to this shop: people will go for it much more easy.
I hope you'll win!
Thank you for your free-alpha.
With love, ViVre

Monica A,  18 de maio de 2010 16:37  

Thank you and congrats!!

Sue 19 de maio de 2010 08:58  

Your blog make-over is fabulous. Congrats on making it through to the last round of the Apprentice at LDD and good luck with your new kit sales! Hugs, sue.falstaff

Cute 19 de maio de 2010 09:46  

lindo kit, lindo alpha e que blog mais fofo arrasou em td Deca, beijãooo

kel

Rita 19 de maio de 2010 10:57  

Deca, esse kit está maravilhoso!! Vc arrasaaa!! Muito obrigada pelo freebie lindo!!

Pom 19 de maio de 2010 12:43  

Best of luck with the apprentice program, Deca! Love your new kit!

Priscila 19 de maio de 2010 15:32  

O blog ficou lindo!
E o kit também está divino!

Obrigada pelo freebie!

G. Cavalcante 19 de maio de 2010 20:48  

O no lay ficou lindo! E o kit... perfeito! Absolutamente perfeito! Espero que você continue tendo muita sorte lá no LDD. =)

E o alpha... Obrigada por mais esse freebie!
Abraços!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP