01 abril 2010

New releases.. a TIP and a FREEBIE!! YEAH!

Hi Girls. I want to show you my new set of overlays and a funny pack of crazy borders. I hope you like them. It will be released on friday at TLP and DSC. Remember you can get them 25% off during the weekend.





I was wondering if you guys know that you can save my patterns as a PAT file, so you can use them in the size that you want. It's simple.


-Open the png file.

-Go to EDIT.

-Define Pattern.


Now you can try:


-Open a new document.

-Fill with color.

-ADD a Layer Style.

-Click on Pattern Overlay.

-Find your pat file.

-Scrow the arrow to transform the pattern size.


Don't forget to save your pattern set. If you have any doubts feel free to ask me.


And as I am a good girl, I did a sample, so you can get the idea..kisses Deca


13 comentários:

Vany® Qualtieri 1 de abril de 2010 16:51  

Tudo muito lindoo!! Obrigada pelo free!!!!!!!

Loreta Labarca 1 de abril de 2010 18:22  

Brigada, morrrrrrrrrrr! You rock once more.
Beijo e boa Páscoa.

Salada da Vida 1 de abril de 2010 19:41  

Lindas as novas estampas e texturas, amei! Obrigada pelo freebie, beijos e ótima páscoa
Regi

march_76 2 de abril de 2010 10:29  

Thank you!! I love your work.

CraftCrave 2 de abril de 2010 12:39  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH 2 de abril de 2010 13:31  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

listgirl 2 de abril de 2010 14:19  

Thank you so much for the awesome tip and the freebie!

Anne 2 de abril de 2010 16:39  

thanks so much for this freebie. I love your work.

Rebecca 2 de abril de 2010 20:12  

Thank you so much! You are so very generous!!! And your designs are great!!

lvdesigner,  3 de abril de 2010 16:12  

Thank you so much for the overylays & the how 2!!! Have a beautiful day :)

Simply Sarah 5 de abril de 2010 00:52  

i love your paper designs. thanks for sharing!

Pom 12 de abril de 2010 10:05  

Thank you so much Deca!! You are so talented and so generous! Kisses!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP